Milwaukee Krampusnacht | Dec. 5, 2018
December 5, 2018
The Bavarian Bierhaus
700 W Lexington Blvd, Glendale, Wisconsin 53217
KRAMPUSNACHT draws near! In Alpine lore, December 5 is a night that children are visited by kindly Saint Nick and his dark companion, Krampus the Christmas demon. The good are rewarded, the bad are punished, and then we return you to your regularly scheduled sugary, sappy Christmas season.
The 2nd annual Milwaukee Krampusnacht, produced by a group called Milwaukee Krampus, promises to be bigger and better than last year’s sold out event, a fun evening of local music, craft vendors, food and drink, activities, and a Krampus Parade!
Here are some highlights for this year:
- The American Science & Surplus Krampus Parade (7pm), where you encounter a wild pack of Krampus and other frightening characters (but don’t worry, Angels will be handing out candy and treats, too)!
- Our fantastic music line-up includes The Squeezettes (6pm), Sunspot (8pm), Xposed 4heads (9pm), and Sweet Sheiks (10pm). Cut a rug with some Krampuses out on the dance floor!
- The Krampus Market will feature 20 talented local vendors who will be offering gift ideas for the unique people in your life. You’ll find ornaments, Krampus cards, jewelry, candles, dolls, artwork, strange and rare items, and lots more.
- We’re thrilled to say The Bavarian Bierhaus will be brewing a special barrel aged whiskey dopplebock released at this event called Bells & Chains! They also have a delicious menu that includes German favorites, pretzels, and a fantastic selection of their own brews and other drinks.
- Other activities include a Krampus Kid’s Hour from 5-6pm, that will feature a Kinder-Krampus Parade, storytelling, and a craft project. There’s a white elephant gift exchange at 8pm, and our popular Krampus Photo Booth will return.
- We are also proud to support the charity Toys for Tots at this event. Please bring a toy donation and spread the holiday cheer.