UFO Daze at Benson’s Hide-a-Way
July 21, 2018
N4241 Boyscout Road
Campbellsport, WI 53079
About UFO Daze
UFO Daze is held every year on the 3rd Saturday of July.
This year marks the 30th annual UFO Daze at Benson’s Hide-a-Way in the heart of Wisconsin’s Kettle Moraine State Forest on the shore of Long Lake in Dundee, Wisconsin. Bill Benson’s interest in UFO activity began when a crop circle appeared neared his home in 1947. Since then, hundreds of bizarre sightings and encounters have been reported in the area, from lights over Dundee Mountain or beneath the surface of Long Lake, to a wolfman at nearby Parnell Tower.
Celebrate the weird and share your stories with like minded individuals at Bill Benson’s annual UFO Daze.
UFO Daze Related Posts
- Dundee Project documentary lands on DVD
- Searching for aliens at the 30th annual UFO Daze
- A history of strange sightings around Dundee Mountain
- UFO researcher Bill Benson shares strange Wisconsin stories
- Documentary spotlights alien encounters and UFO Daze in Dundee
Have you experienced something strange at UFO Daze or in the area of Dundee Mountain and the Kettle Moraine? Share your story in the comments below or send us a message.