Share your photos here by tagging #wifrights on Instagram
[alpine-phototile-for-instagram id=339 user=”wisconsinfrights” src=”global_tag” tag=”wifrights” imgl=”instagram” style=”cascade” col=”3″ size=”M” num=”12″ align=”center” max=”100″ nocredit=”1″]
Share photos and videos of your Wisconsin adventures! You can email us whatever you have to share in the blog or on various social media outlets, but you can also share crazy things on the fly by tagging your photos and posts #wifrights
Where to share?
Post photos and videos to our timeline on Facebook or use the hashtag #wifrights to share with the community elsewhere such as Instagram, Tumblr, Vine, Twitter and Pinterest.
What should you share?
We want to see whatever scary, hilarious or debaucherous adventures you get yourself into in Wisconsin, but here are some suggestions if you are need ideas:
- Photos/videos of Halloween and horror-themed events
- Selfies with haunted house monsters
- Show us your costume!
- Share your home haunt or Halloween decorations
- Exploring haunted Wisconsin locations? Share photos and/or video
- Catching a Wisconsin band in your favorite dive bar? Photo op!
- Going to a zombie walk or pub crawl? We want to see the zombie hordes!
- Make-up artist? Let’s see your latest grotesque creation!
- Haunt owner? Share some grisly props!