Dragon Days Fantasy Festival
Elm Park, Lake Geneva, WI
Dragon Days Fantasy Festival is a 3-day festival celebrating Lake Geneva as the “Birthplace of Fantasy” and recognizing Lake Geneva resident Gary Gygax’s role as the “Wizard of Lake Geneva” who created Dungeons & Dragons.
Dragon Days will be a city wide festival with several venues throughout Lake Geneva. The sites include Elm Park (locally known as Library Park), the Geneva Theater, the Geneva Lake Museum, 330 Center Street, the Birthplace of D&D, the Lake Geneva Public Library, the American Legion Hall, and Horticultural Hall.
Activities for attendees and children of all ages include:
- Fantasy Renaissance faire
- Trick or treating
- Costume contest
- Hay bale dungeon maze
- Face painting
- Circus performers
- Medieval musicians
- Demonstrations of Medieval craftsmanship
- Fantasy and gaming related merchandise
- TSR fantasy book signings
- Children’s fantasy book readings
- D&D cartoons for kids
- Gaming, including special introductory games that teach anyone how to play Dungeons & Dragons
- Walking tours of Lake Geneva’s historical D&D sites
- Historical displays
- History of Gen Con exhibit
- Wizard of Lake Geneva exhibit at Geneva Lake Museum
- And so much more!
Food and drink will be available nearby at the many local ice cream shops, candy stores, cafes, coffee shops, and restaurants in the downtown Lake Geneva area.
October 13-15th, 2023
Opening Ceremony, Library, and Horticultural Hall events are FREE
Children 12 and under are FREE
1 Day Pass: $15
Full Festival Pass: $20
You Might Also Like
Comments & Reviews
How was your experience?